Part-Time: 24 Months
Next Intake: April 2021
The Master of Business Administration is designed to provide students with a sound theoretical and practical knowledge of all the key related areas. The course offers management subjects with integrated learning approach which provides students with a good foundation for future employment.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded the Master of Business Administration by the University of Strathclyde, UK.
The course duration is 24 months (Part-Time), which you will be going through 17 modules. Assignments and/or examinations are as stipulated in the respective module plans.
*Diploma/Non-business Degree candidates may be considered on a case-by-case basis and subject to approval from the University of Strathclyde.
The Strathclyde MBA is not just a business programme, it’s a stimulating, challenging, life-changing experience, which will make you question, re-think and re-evaluate how you do business.
The Strathclyde MBA is highly experiential and based on collaborative learning. Students share their varied work experiences, knowledge, understanding and skills.
The MBA will shape and guide you as a reflective, open-thinking, adaptive learner. This is facilitated through enhanced understanding of the interplay of theory and practice in management. In particular it:
- Provides the skills required for progression to higher level policy-forming positions
- Allows you to make successful career transitions
- Facilitates the move from technical specialism to general management
- Polishes the skills and enhances the abilities of people working for themselves or about to set up in business
Master of Business Administration (MBA) consists of 4 modules with 16 units, an online class and a project
The Reflective Practitioner (RP)
- The Learning Manager
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurial Management & Leadership
Making the Business Work (MTBW)
- Managing People in Organisations
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Finance & Financial Management
- Analytical Support to Decision Making
Strategic Management for Sustainable Success (SMSS)
- Exploring the International Business Environment
- Strategy Analysis & Evaluation
- Making Strategy
Personal Development (PD)
- Strategic Consulting in Practice
- Elective Subject 1
- Elective Subject 2
- Project & Project Methodology
- Information and Technology Management (Online class)
- For direct entry to the MBA Programmes you must:>Hold a degree from a UK University or equivalent academic Qualification from a comparable non-UK institution (if you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution, we will need a copy of your degree transcript. Professional qualifications will also be considered.>Be at least 24 years of age.>Have a minimum of three years’ full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
- Entry at Diploma level may be offered to applicants who do not hold sufficient recognised degree level qualifications, but who:>Hold non-degree/professional qualifications and at least 30 years old and have a minimum of 8 years’ working experience.
In all cases, the admission decision is subject to the university’s approval and the final decision rests with the university.
English Language: The MBA Programme is highly interactive and therefore requires a high level of competence in English speaking, writing, reading and understanding. A well balanced minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS is required for those applicants whose first language is not English. We may consider applicants who fall slightly below these standards, if they are willing to undertake pre-session al study.
Evidence of English language proficiency is only required if the applicant’s higher education qualifications were taught in a language other than English.
|Note 1:||International Student must achieve at least 90% attendance rate (ICA Requirement).|
|Note 2:||International Student must not be absent for more than 7 consecutive days without valid reason (ICA Requirement).|
|Note 3:||Students who do not require ICA’s student’s pass must achieve at least 80% attendance rate.Our College only accept medical certificates as proof for absenteeism. Any other documents should only be accepted on a case-by-case basis with full justification and be acceptable by ICA.|
|Note 4:||In the first week of studies, an induction session will be conducted. The students will be briefed by the Academic Staff on full details of the course including scheme of work, timetable, assessments and grading, assessment and exam dates and venue and many other academic matters.|
|Note 5:||DIMENSIONS has the right to cancel a class/an intake if the minimum number of students enrolled is less than 10 for any programme per class. Students may enroll into a later intake, if any, or withdraw from course. (For refund, please refer to our Refund Policy).|
|Note 6:||Students (both international and local) must achieve an attendance rate of 80% and above in order to qualify for examinations.|
|Note 7:||Our courses will be conducted at one of the above registered premises of DIMENSIONS International College.|
INTERESTED IN MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION?
Get your burning questions answered today!
Call us today at (65) 6334 0600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, having received its royal charter in 1964 as the first technological university in the United Kingdom. Taking its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde, it is Scotland’s third-largest university by number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries. Strathclyde University has become the first university to win the coveted University of the Year title twice!
Strathclyde Business School is triple accredited by the three international accrediting bodies, AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. AMBA specifically accredits MBA programmes. The university is highly ranked among the top 10 in the UK in various subjects according to the Complete University Guide 2019.
Address: 277, River Valley Road, Singapore 238318
Phone: (65) 6334 0600 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright © All Rights Reserved by DIMENSIONS International College.